Status
Not open for further replies.

madmaxmangos

Customer
After a default install vB optimise and enabling of xcache I get this warning spammed in the header of pages:

Code:
Warning: xcache_get(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 23

Warning: xcache_set(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 40

Warning: xcache_get(): XCache var cache was not initialized properly. Check php log for actual reason in ..../dbtech/vboptimise/includes/operators/xcache.php on line 23

Any idea what is causing this?

Forum on 4.2.2pl4 (upgrades from 4.14 upwards)

Installation on ISO-8859-1 and users all Spanish speaking, so all content is coherent (yes I know that in some future we should translate to UTF-8, but it's a waste of space)

Today I tried to replace filecache to xcache on DragonByte vbOptimise. There was a problem with the flush and to change the settings I had no other route that disable all plugins and change the parameters to old values (Filecache). When I have activated all the pages doesn't fit on the right codepage and all content is mangled

Comunidad de aficionados a las Leica

Perhaps the problem it's not caused by vbOptimise, only the changes on the cache have surfaced with the changes.

Some variables on the vBoptions have vanished too, and I've noticed that the database backup has increased abruptly the size in the last weeks.

Shoud I restore to a backup before the actual situation?

Should I reinstall vBulletin? the problem Wich is the best procedure?

This ticket has been closed, you will need to start your own support ticket for any further questions or issues :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back