Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Wood

Customer
I have two questions, first I am wondering if it is possible for users to create their own shops and add little images to it to sell and/or gift to other members?

Also, I am trying to get the items to show in signature and not the post bit. I unchecked the display in post bit. I put {vb:raw vbshop_postbit.item}
here - <blockquote class="signature restore"><div class="signaturecontainer">{vb:raw post.signature} and a few other places in the postbit legacy but its still not working.

Thank you!

I have two questions, first I am wondering if it is possible for users to create their own shops and add little images to it to sell and/or gift to other members?
That's a feature of the Pro version :)

Also, I am trying to get the items to show in signature and not the post bit. I unchecked the display in post bit. I put {vb:raw vbshop_postbit.item}
here - <blockquote class="signature restore"><div class="signaturecontainer">{vb:raw post.signature} and a few other places in the postbit legacy but its still not working.
Are you sure the user you tested it with actually had items to display?

That's a feature of the Pro version :)

Are you sure the user you tested it with actually had items to display?

Thanks, I figured that was the case that it is in the pro version.

Yes, I had purchased the items. I reinstalled and did it again and it worked that time. I appreciate the quick reply, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back