Status
Not open for further replies.

tommeyboy

Customer
I have installed the product with the upload directory outside of the public_html directory. When I select files to upload they just get stuck in the pending state. I have reviewed logs files, but nothing is being reported. Another thing to note is that the cancel button does not work.

---------- Post added 18th March 2012 at 12:51 ---------- Previous post was 17th March 2012 at 21:21 ----------

Can someone help me to get this working?

Last edited:
Can you pm me a admin account and ftp info so I can look into it.

Also what type of file are you trying to upload?

---------- Post added 20th March 2012 at 17:54 ---------- Previous post was 18th March 2012 at 12:02 ----------
Dylan, I am able to load files to his site no problem, but he can not. Now if I turn off the flash loader, he can load files issue free, so I do not know what the problem is on his end with the flash, maybe you have some idea.

I've reloaded the app several times and have verified that I have flash and shockwave installed on my system. I have tried several different systems and browsers, but still get the same issue. What else can be done to resolve this?

---------- Post added 21st March 2012 at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was 20th March 2012 at 22:49 ----------

Any word on what wrong? I need to get the downloads working for a promotion I'm running.

I'm sorry, I'm trying to figure out the problem but I can't replicate it and a lot of the flash uploader is self contained. For now you can disable the flash uploader and it will work while I try and figure out what the problem is.

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

Would it be possible to get your username and password so I can try with your account and see if it's an account issue?

Sure.. I'll send you the information in a PM.

---------- Post added 29th March 2012 at 10:01 ---------- Previous post was 22nd March 2012 at 17:42 ----------

Any update on this issue?

Not really. I can't replicate it anywhere but that account on your forum and it's not creating any errors. I'm trying but I'm not sure what's causing it and everywhere I look seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back