• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn off Store CSS As Files in the vBulletin Options, save, then turn it back on.

Just a note, I turned it back on and it was still all over the place, so I deleted all the files in the vbulletin_css folder then turned it back on and it worked now.

Mick

Would you really class this as not a bug though Fillip H.?

For me it is a bug that you uninstall then you have to run around like a nutter trying to find what has caused this, and I have been using vbulletin since the beginning and UBB before VBulletin was even made!

I would not class myself as green to vbulletin (or an expert for that matter), but imagine someone who just installed this.

Sorry but for me it is a bug!

Mick

I flagged it as not a bug because it seems like your .css files were blank, and they were not writeable (which is why you had to delete them before they'd rebuild).

vB Optimise does not modify the write permissions of your css files, so I don't believe this is directly related to vB Optimise.

Fair enough, thanks for letting me know, just was strange it happened right after I uninstalled vb optimise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fillip H.,

I installed this again, and as soon as I installed it the graphics disappeared again?

I turned off and then on the store files but still no graphics at all.

Cheers
Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vB Optimise

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating