• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mackan

Customer
The tech I hired recently used this stuff prior and got it working for another client of his. He mentioned to me only thing different was the fact we prefer a sub domain on a forum. Can you please provide me the steps for this gentleman regarding subdomain etc please

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Are you having an issue getting this mod to work when your forum is hosted on a subdomain? If so, can you please explain your issue in detail?

Sorry I didnt actually explain my issues.

Currently the product is disabled, so the forum is ok.

My issue is that when I do anything with this product that takes me to one of its files, such as trying to go to one of the links in the admincp, or when someone clicks the link in their email that is supposed to verify their IP address, all these direct you to the forum home page, and in the case of the email link, I see in the database that the person doesnt get verified, so it is like there is a redirect in place.

Also, I seem to have the wrong version set in the box above. The version of this product i am using is 1.1.1pl1.

In case it matters, this is all that is inside my htaccess file.
Code:
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

Last edited:
This mod will use the "Forum URL" setting to link to your forum, so if that's wrong and there's a redirect of some description then that would explain it.

If you're using a renamed AdminCP directory you also must rename it in your .htaccess file in the 2 lines there, in order to avoid DBSEO interference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back