Freekoid

Customer
In the QR editor when you use Insert image or insert video the pop background is white, I would like to know if anyone knows how to change this, when I use inspect element I see this code.

HTML:
<form id="vB_Editor_QR_dialog" enctype="multipart/form-data" style="position: absolute; z-index: 1000; border: 1px solid black; background-color: white; top: 2076px; left: 401px;">

The background color I can change to black which is what I want but can not find it in any stylevar or .css template.

Any help please?

Freekoid, as far as I know if you change in stylevars, Editor/Editor Button Background that should accomplish what you want.

Before Change:
14dc072bfee2a8.png

After Change:
14dc072c02fb96.png

Sorry Ozzy, no its this.. These are 3 shots of area in question on 3 different skins, it always remains white..

vylkiu.jpg
2f06e5j.jpg
2n6hzlg.jpg

I can see the code in 'firebug' but cant find it, i want it to look like this for example..

6y2xjd.jpg

Freekoid ahh ok then you would change Stylevars/Forms/formrow_background

Before edit:
14dc1c87c9f304.png

After edit:
14dc1c87ca2219.png

Freekoid, ok I got ya now search in templates for .editoroverlay.tableoverlay

It will be in the editor.css template

You will see this entry:

.editoroverlay.tableoverlay,
.editoroverlay.videooverlay {
width:350px;
}

Change it to this:

.editoroverlay.tableoverlay,
.editoroverlay.videooverlay {
width:350px;
Background-color:black;
}

And change black to what ever color ya want!!

Before edit:
14dc1c87c9f304.png

After edit:
14dc1d6c36e54a.png

ozzy47 Fanflippintastic <-- Thats not a real word but it means im kinda over joyous. lol

I was routing through editor,css as I had spotted videooverlay as well but couldnt pin-point the actual colour change,as I was searching for white and colour-background.

Thanks a million

Me again, another stylevar Q

Where is the stylevar to change the color of the text I am typing now, or just then..? lol

Freekoid OK in templates search for .postcontent and you will see the following or something similar:

.postcontent {
word-wrap: break-word;
}

Change that to:
.postcontent {
word-wrap: break-word;
color: red
}

And replace "red" with what color you wish!

Excellent stuff, sorry about the late response, work n stuff.
I was also able to change it by adding this to aditional css

}
body.wysiwyg {
color:#417394
}

And also spotted that by changing this also made me type away in the same colour.

.textbox,textarea,select {
color:#417394
}

On a side note, im still using vb 4.0.6 due to the fact some mods I like have never been upgraded but whilst hunting stylevars have spotted on several occasions that the the 'vb' team steal the same colour values from other stylevars making it impossible to change one colour with it changing another as they are linked together, the lazy *&£$*%^*'s lol

Thanks for the help again.. i'll be back later XD