Valcav

Customer
Most people probably dont see the point of this kind of mod...

What should it do: Staff Notes let's you write a note (displayed above the first post of the thread) on each thread that only certain usergroups can read! nice for gaming clans or community forum.

Maximum amount of Staff Notes displayed
Display Staff Notes Date and Time
Allow Specific Usergroups (manually select which usergroups can use it)
Allow Specific Users by ID
Allow Reply Message's (yes/no)
Reply Message (should allow bbcode) (is a reply message in the topic when staff adds a Staff Note)

Friendly Greetings,
Valcav

---------- Post added 4th February 2012 at 23:51 ---------- Previous post was 11th August 2011 at 04:13 ----------

topic can be closed...

Mod has been created...

Is this right? that I can "Hide this post"???
or is this a Permission Error...?
Or hoping that that isn't getting mis-used...

(was looking if I was allowed to close my own created "New Medification Requests/Suggestions" ;) so that I close my own threads that I feel could be closed...)

Friendly greetings,
Valcav

Last edited:
Right here where I reply on this post (after I clicked "Go Advanced"),
and I scroll a little bit down,
I see:
Show your signature
If enabled, your signature will be displayed below the message.
Hide This Post?
Automatically parse links in text
Will turn www.example.com into http://www.example.com.
etc.

Sorted, it was a display error, I don't think it would have done anything if you tried to use it though, I have not seen any posts hidden by anyone other than staff.

I made a reply post where you posted with your ozzy test account, and checked that box. And I saw a kind of message about my message won't be displayed until it got moderated or something like that....

Yeah I see it, all it did is put the post in moderation, you should not be able to see that check box anymore.

confirmed ;)

---------- Post added at 00:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:26 ----------

(for me, this topic can be closed ;) because this modification has been made by DBT)

Staff Only Hidden Posts

Last edited:
Back