Valcav

Customer
Hello DBT,

Is it possible to have your "vBeCommerce" see that you own that free mod, when buying the [AddOn] Branding Free ...
For example by "Purchasing" that free mod for US $0 ?
If not by US $0, I'll be happy to pay US $0,01 or even US $1 .

Because now I see:
You are attempting to buy [AddOn] Branding Free: Auto Discussion Thread Creator, which requires Auto Discussion Thread Creator as a separate purchase.
You do not currently own this product, nor is it in your shopping cart. Please review your shopping cart before making a purchase.

You are attempting to buy [AddOn] Branding Free: Staff Only Hidden Posts, which requires Staff Only Hidden Posts as a separate purchase.
You do not currently own this product, nor is it in your shopping cart. Please review your shopping cart before making a purchase.

You are attempting to buy [AddOn] Branding Free: Post Templates, which requires Post Templates as a separate purchase.

Or am I missing something...

I hope you know what I mean...

Friendly greetings,
Valcav

We will be working to bring a solution to that issue in the future, when we fully move Lite mods into vBeC in the manner you suggest, but for now the notice will be there :)

We will be working to bring a solution to that issue in the future, when we fully move Lite mods into vBeC in the manner you suggest, but for now the notice will be there :)

Then I'll buy it now even the notice is/will be there... ;)

Happy to be a DBT customer for Life!

Back