Status
Not open for further replies.

fholbert

Customer
I have Allow Private Downloads and Allow Password Protection both set to NO. However the Add New Download page still shows those options available.

Can I make those items disappear from the Add New Download page?

No, since it's not feasible to determine ahead of time whether the category you've (potentially) switched the download to has those permissions.

That being said, if the final category does not have those options enabled, the data users enter won't save :)

You can edit the options out of the dbtech_downloads_modify template if you don't want to offer this option period.

I turned it off on all categorys. Leaving non working boxes is going to generate a lot of email.

Where is the dbtech_downloads_modify template? What do I modify?

Where is the dbtech_downloads_modify template?
In the Style Manager in the AdminCP sidebar.

What do I modify?
Remove the following code:
Code:
			<div class="blockrow">
				<label for="users" class="full">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_downloads_private_users}:</label>
				<p class="description" style="max-width:auto; margin-left:0px;">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_downloads_private_users_descr}</p>
				<textarea id="users" name="users" class="textarea" rows="5" cols="75" tabindex="1">{vb:raw download.private}</textarea>
			</div>

<div class="blockrow">
				<label for="password" class="full">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_downloads_password_protect}:</label>
				<p class="description" style="max-width:auto; margin-left:0px;">{vb:rawphrase dbtech_downloads_password_protect_descr}</p>
				<input type="text" class="primary full textbox" name="download[password]" id="password" value="{vb:raw download.password}" tabindex="1" />
			</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings