Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Postbit stats are automatically shown unless you turn them off via the Button Management menu.

There's currently no way to show only the word "Likes" with a number, if that's what you're asking.

Postbit stats are automatically shown unless you turn them off via the Button Management menu.

There's currently no way to show only the word "Likes" with a number, if that's what you're asking.

Will this be coming in another version since You've updated the tagging system and its a good update but I'm out of the license time. So I'm wondering since it costs a bit for a 3 month license for each addon.

There's no current plans to add such a display.

I'll change this thread to a Feature Request :)

There's no current plans to add such a display.

I'll change this thread to a Feature Request :)

Thanks, Also would you be kind to let me have the update for the tagging system please since it was a few days after and 3 months updates :( only had 1 which was .3

I'll be re-newing when I can afford it and hopefully a few more addons cause I love them and the support :)

Also why do you guys keep going down?

We don't know why the server keeps malfunctioning, we have the host looking into it, though :)

I pointed Cosmic towards this thread for your update question :)

We don't know why the server keeps malfunctioning, we have the host looking into it, though :)

I pointed Cosmic towards this thread for your update question :)

Thank you, will you be doing a arcade for Xenforo mate? or any addons you have at the moment for that forum?

You should now have access to all AUT updates currently released :)

We don't have any immediate plans of converting more addons to xenForo, but we don't set things in stone very far ahead.

You should now have access to all AUT updates currently released :)

We don't have any immediate plans of converting more addons to xenForo, but we don't set things in stone very far ahead.

Thank you very much :D A very happy customer :) and sweet I prefer Xenforo for my business but VBulletin for just hobbies :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back