Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I change the name Post Thanks / Like under each post to just Like since I removed the Thanks button.

How do I alter the postbit to just display a single line without a drop down button to just display

You can change the title bar via the Phrase Manager.

Disabling collapse can be done via the Options.

Hiding stats can be done via the Button Manager.

You need the latest version of APTL v3 in order for these options to be available.

I did an overwrite upgrade, nothing shows in the postbit even though I have the manual option set to no and Phrase manager isn't in the drop down.

Under Languages & Phrases there is definitely a Phrase Manager :)

If you don't see it, set yourself as Super Administrator in config.php or grant yourself the Can Administer Languages permission :)

I don't know what you mean by "readd to the postbit". If you set Disable Postbit Stats Collapse to Yes, it does not remove the postbit.

The postbit used to display, then you changed the Manual Deployment setting, the postbit vanished, changing back the Manual Deployment setting doesn't bring the postbit back - is that accurate?

What happens if you turn the "Disable Postbit Stats Collapse" setting back off as well? Does that bring the postbit back to its original state?

Please PM me with FTP info as well as an AdminCP account and I'll look into it for you :)

Could you send me the postbit code and which style part I need to put it in to see if that fixes it. Not the manual one, the one built in the plugin.

The manual one and the built-in one is the same, the only difference is that with manual turned off, it's appended to the postbit_userinfo_after_posts or whatever it's called template hook.

Status
Not open for further replies.