Status
Not open for further replies.

ae1360

Customer
Just a quick question...can I not remove the blank container after each post without manually deleting it from the code?

Specifically this grey line..ignore the 2 sets of upvote/downvote arrows, that is from my original setup that is just on still:

jSVAMHP.png

I saw another post and it was said it wasn't a bug but I don't get what its purpose is when I have chosen compact for my style which does not display usernames and only shows the count by the arrows.

sorry added another question just now but it was dumb and I just now figured it out.

Still curious on original post and question, though.

Fixed it by completely deleting the dbtech_thanks_postbit_entries, everything looks good and works now.

Just a quick question...can I not remove the blank container after each post without manually deleting it from the code?
In your case, you'd need to edit the dbtech_thanks_postbit_entries template.

Most likely you'd need to add custom CSS to the
Code:
<li class="postbitlegacy postcontainer">
bit, in order to hide the grey BG. I've no idea how that will look when actual entries are displayed, though.

Currently, hiding that bit when there's no entries is not supported.

In your case, you'd need to edit the dbtech_thanks_postbit_entries template.

Most likely you'd need to add custom CSS to the
Code:
<li class="postbitlegacy postcontainer">
bit, in order to hide the grey BG. I've no idea how that will look when actual entries are displayed, though.

Currently, hiding that bit when there's no entries is not supported.

I just deleted the whole template for it. I won't ever need to use it, works fine now and also isn't showing up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back