Bug Post Style Colour Doesn't Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

angeljs

Customer
When a user purchased the pre-defined post style, the font style changes, but not the colour. The colour I'm trying to use is #013ADF . The colours work in other items, such as pre-defined username styles etc., just not the post styles.

You need to edit the various CSS classes starting with .dbtech_thanks_highlight in dbtech_thanks.css :)

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure what you mean. I add the item within the shop admin and choose a colour for the style, but the colour doesn't show. Why would I have to edit any files?

Nevermind, I'm a dumbdumb, I misread the forum this thread was posted in so I thought it was in the APTL forum :(

---
The colour won't show up if the user selects a different font colour via the editor. Could that be a possible reason?

Don't worry about it, it's normally me being a dumbdumb while I'm here, so you're taking the heat off! :D

No, that's not the problem. I've tested it with my posts and I never format them colour-wise.

Hmm... To debug this further I'll need an FTP account and a forum account for a person who has purchased this item (doesn't matter if it's admin or not) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings