Status
Not open for further replies.

jind

Customer
Version : DragonByte Tech: Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) 3.0.0b3
Sorry for bad English.

The last update everything worked correctly. Someone thanked for his contribution and the owner received a report on the contribution of thanksgiving.

After the update

1)Notice of thanks received
2)I look at the notice on the link, and clicking on it VBulletin reports that the page does not exist.

exhibition

1) Friends thanks

2)Will I receive a message thanks

Click on the link and get the acknowledgment message.
Post does not exist. If you followed the right link, please notify the webmaster.

Before updating Post Thanks / Like (For) everything worked.
After the update will not work.

Please advice

Edit:
Link where the topic http://forum.project-nemesis.cz/showthread.php?14663-Informace-GM-team-a-developeři/page8
Link which refers to thank http://forum.project-nemesis.cz/showpost.php?134881-Informace-GM-team-a-developeři

Last edited:
I am unable to replicate any of these issues. Please ensure you've uploaded all files in order to not see the "page does not exist" error - the file most definitely does exist :)

That looks like a problem with your vBulletin installation / alternatively, that the Friendly URL can't handle Czech characters.

In either case, the URL provided for showpost is one vBulletin itself provides me, I have no further control over it :(

Before updating it went normally.

(vBulletin 4.2.0)
Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) 2.0.3

Edit :

And, unfortunately, without Czech characters it does not work
1)

2)

Last edited:
We've had similar reports from another source, it appears there's a design flaw in vB's Friendly URL library. I will look into this for the next release :)

Fixed,
I've edited showpost.php, I've put there define('FRIENDLY_URL_LINK', 'post');. Now it works.

I've fixed it on my end too, thanks for your help :D

Is this what needs to be changed?
From this:
Code:
define('THIS_SCRIPT', 'showpost');

Change: ?
Code:
define('FRIENDLY_URL_LINK', 'post');

Edit: Never-mind I see Beta 5 has just been released. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.