Status
Not open for further replies.

snipe143

Customer
Please add vbcredit on Random Question i need it on my site.For every application/product that is submitted, there's a corresponding credit deduction.

Please add it and ill buy pro version.

I really hope you'll be able to help me. I badly need it.

:(

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Hi there,

They are very different products from what I can see that do completely different things.

We will take your feature request under consideration when Random Questions next receives a feature update.

Cosmic

if are not the same i'll cancel my request.can you add Advanced Application Forms add mod on dbtech and add vbcredit on Advanced Application Forms?

if this mod i need can you add vbcredit on it?

It depends on what exactly you want credits used for - you would suggest it as a feature request in the forum for that mod and we would look into it when we next update the mod :)

i already installed and check the vBforms and i think not fit for me. because i need more settings like this..

10-6-2012 4-25-40 AM.png

10-6-2012 4-35-58 AM.png

this a Advanced Application Forms created by snog this application is fit for me,if you can create like this ill pay even if it is 100usd..the problem of this application he don't want to create a vbcredits on it, like the raffle draw he created.that For every application/product that is submitted, there's a corresponding credit deduction.

i need it badly ill pay for it if you can help me..

Your best bet would likely to be making a paid request to that coder. vBCredits has an API that should make integration pretty easy, if he has any questions or needs a copy of vBCredits to work with we'd be happy to help him :)

i request that already...he say my request is in her wish list, but till now no no 'vbcredits' integrations on his 'application form mod'. i know he can add it because in his raffle mod it has 'vbcredits'..

if you can add a vbcredits integration on Advanced Application Forms i'll pay..

i request that already...he say my request is in her wish list, but till now no no 'vbcredits' integrations on his 'application form mod'. i know he can add it because in his raffle mod it has 'vbcredits'..

if you can add a vbcredits integration on Advanced Application Forms i'll pay..

Modifying other peoples code isn't something we do unfortunately, sorry :(

it's ok.but can your team create a " DragonByte Application vBForms" better than "Advanced Application Forms" created by snog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back