Status
Not open for further replies.
Please try disabling all other mods and view the thread on a default (unmodified) skin, to eliminate the possibility of mod conflicts and skin incompatibilities.

Also ensure you've configured any usergroup permissions either on the mod pages or in the Usergroup Manager.

thank you for replay

is there any manual please what the setting inside it mean since after upgrade i missed the setting .
also it show a flowed in my page how can i fix it to be in box ?

thank you

You may have a conflict somewhere. Please try disabling all other addons, leaving only Thread Ratings enabled.

Hello Again , I keep this plugin stop all that time and now the time to activate it again

now every thing look fine in place in all thread , the only problem i have is :

when I submit my rate it will not show it up or not save it in all the forum .

EX : new thread I open it and i see the rate box in place , I rate it 5 start from 10 and nothing change it will keep show up 0

how to fix that please ?

thank you

Hi majjed2008,
If you could create me a temporary admin account I can check out the issues. If you can see and rate the thread but the changes are staying it sounds like something is blocking the database update from happening.

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new AdminCP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues. It should ideally be a temporary account created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it

Try enabling the thread ratings again and see if it works. It just worked for me.
One thing I did was a added a question. I'll check the code but ideally if it's compressed it shouldn't require a question associated with the rating instance but I never tried it. If it works for you I'll have to create a bug fix that doesn't require a question for compressed ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back