Question Not appearing as i want it to - what do i change and where

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey :)

i have a small problem when I thank/like/dislike - they dont display the same... i want them to display

"user 1","user 2","user 3","user 4", liked this this post. ALWAYS :)

NOT

"user 1" and xx others, liked this this post.

that goes for all 3 - i want it like that... but it shows "test 2 and 4 others liked this post" right now..

please advise how to change this

There's currently no way to change this, but I'll add the option for v1.1.x Final :)

thats really great... when will that arrive ?

can you please add one more option ? pretty please... you see

my many admins were squarly against anything negative - so they refused a dislike... so dislike in our forum is now a "youve made my day with this post" (somewhat lost in translation)

BUT

you cant both like and give this credit at the same time since the dislike has been converted ... and ideally that makes sence in english - but in danish - it makes no sence..

can you ad an option that says you can dislike/like at the same time... i know it makes little sense to have it enabled in english... but is it possible?

Best regards
Regitze

That will indeed be an option in the new v1.1.x - as you can see on this forum, we have the 3 standard buttons and 1 custom one :)

There's no ETA on when it will arrive, we have some other required updates to do first. Shouldn't be too long, though :)

thats really nice - ill look forward to that :) thats a good feature

im leader of a groups of programmers my self and know all about estimates... lord knows i issue deadlines every day my self :) but i have a couple of thousand users that will ask me that question - what is closer, 1 week?, 1 month, 3 or 6 ? :)

perfect :) thank you very much... we are migrating the whole thing on sunday so thats really great!! right now everything is in test so its great to know :)

btw i love the feature... its used more than 500.000 times on my current forum - so my users are gonna love this development..

oh yeah - sorry for the mis-spells... besides being danish my keyboard is really having a hard time in my company :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back