Question Need Brand Free Key

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Reeno

Customer
I'm using an older model of the VBSecurity.

Version 1.2.

For whatever reason, when I try to install a version higher than this one, it always stalls and never finishes - and even starts to overload the server a bit. Maybe it's due to the size of my database (nearly 30 gigs).

Whatever the case, I only need this mod to make certain password rules for registrations, so this version does the trick.

However, I can't remove the branding and need a branding key, since it's a legacy version.

Please create a key or advise me on how I can manually strip the branding off.

With our new system of Branding Free, there's no provision for obtaining a Branding Free key, so I have applied the new method of stripping branding to the v1.2.0 download.

If you re-download v1.2.0 from your license area and re-upload the files - it is not needed to import the XML file - the branding should go away.

Let me know if this is not the case and I'll investigate further :)

Hello @Rick Reeno,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSecurity has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating