Bug Update, Branding Free, fatal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside

Customer
Hello,

first I have upgradet to the latest version.
In my Admin Menu are still a Menu from the old Version

vb-security.png

second I have bought the Branding Free Key ..... this can i not use in the V 3.3.0 .... there is nothing to show that it is only for the V1 or V2
So i want my money back

third the Account Breach Checker does not work : Fatal error: Class 'DBTech' not found in /var/www/virtual/camper-portal.info/htdocs/library/DBTech/Security/ActionAdmin/Breachcheck.php on line 48

I am running PHP 5.6

Hello,

first I have upgradet to the latest version.
In my Admin Menu are still a Menu from the old Version
Delete the vBSecurity XML files from /includes/xml then re-upload them from the latest version.

second I have bought the Branding Free Key ..... this can i not use in the V 3.3.0 .... there is nothing to show that it is only for the V1 or V2
So i want my money back
No, that is not how that works. When you buy the Branding Free for the latest versions of our mods, and re-download and re-upload them, the branding is automatically stripped. The key is for legacy versions, the branding free is working so there is no refunds.

third the Account Breach Checker does not work : Fatal error: Class 'DBTech' not found in /var/www/virtual/camper-portal.info/htdocs/library/DBTech/Security/ActionAdmin/Breachcheck.php on line 48

I am running PHP 5.6
Have you tried disabling all other modifications?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back