Bug Security adds an extra admin column on the left menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
I have removed and re-installed (I wish i never lol - as lost all settings).

However When I install this version 3.3.0 it adds this menu above the normal vbsecurity menu

Code:
*[dbtech_vbsecurity]*	+
*[dbtech_vbsecurity_security_settings_passwords]*
*[dbtech_vbsecurity_security_settings_admins]*
*[dbtech_vbsecurity_security_watcher_usergroup]*
*[dbtech_vbsecurity_security_watcher_permissions]*
*[dbtech_vbsecurity_manage_settings_snapshot

But when you click anything you get

Code:
Invalid action class 'DBTech_Security_ActionAdmin_Security' specified

Also when I try to edit the usergroups page I get this Mysql error - not sure if this is anything to do with this or not?

Code:
MySQL Error   : Unknown column 'dbtech_vbsecurity_passwordlength' in 'field list'
Error Number  : 1054

when I uninstall the product it removes all the menus and also the mysql error goes away

Cheers

It sounds like the upgrade to v3.3.0 didn't work for you. Does this happen when you reinstall as well?

It sounds like the upgrade to v3.3.0 didn't work for you. Does this happen when you reinstall as well?

yes, I have installed, un-installed and then re-installed twice and it is the same thing.

I thought that and made sure I refreshed all files, then cleared the php cache and reloaded php-fpm to be on the safe side

cheers

I can't connect to your FTP server using the saved credentials I have, I'm getting Connection Refused errors. Can you please provide me with an FTP account?

Hello Mick,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Cannot Reproduce.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings