Bug Not receiving the email to whitelist my IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eden

Customer
Hello,

I'm having a big issue with vBSecurity.

I didn't receive any email to any of my associated email address no matter how many time I click to the re-send verification email.

Your IP Address (6X.X5.1XX.2X) is currently awaiting authorisation to be enabled for the user Eden.
Please check the email address associated with your account and click the authorisation link.
Click here to re-send the verification email.

Is there a way to unblock my forum? Also, how can I know where the verification email was sent? There might be an error in my email address? Is it the same email as in the config.php? Or which email is it? I created a few email addresses in my cpanel... is it the cpanel email address? Provider's one?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

IP address verification emails are sent to the email address associated with your forum account. If this email is incorrect or inaccessible, then you will not be able to access your account while vBSecurity is active.

You should access your database via phpMyAdmin or shell, look for the relevant entry in the dbtech_security_userauth table and set the verified column to 1. If this is for the admin control panel, the database table is dbtech_security_adminauth.

Once you've deleted that record, you'll be able to access your account and correct the problem with your email address.

Hello @Eden,

We hope your ticket regarding vBSecurity has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSecurity

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating