Status
Not open for further replies.

nashy

Hey Guys,

Love the addon, we are just doing some major work on our mobile theme, and I decided to add Likes and Dislikes to it. However, it's not working.

This theme is very much a ripped down theme, without much code.

Basically, as you can see, I have managed to get the buttons, but I don't believe the theme is calling for Java. I might be wrong, I have no idea. Could someone take a look and see where abouts I need to add what code, or is this simply not doable.

I don't care about the menus, I just want the ability to like and dislike in this theme.

To be able to click the buttons, your template has to have support for a headinclude and footer template. If those templates are missing or they are not added to the showthread template, this mod will not function.

Hi there, it has both the header and footer, but the info is stripped.

Could you maybe post the code out of a full header/footer that I need to have included so I can go and add it to this template?

Appreciate any help you can give.

{vb:raw headinclude} and {vb:raw footer} need to both be present in the page template in order for APTL to inject its code correctly.

That style is the bane of my existence :(

It's designed to explicitly not work with any modifications, so our support for it is going to be limited. All our mods are designed to work with the full style.

That style is the bane of my existence :(

It's designed to explicitly not work with any modifications, so our support for it is going to be limited. All our mods are designed to work with the full style.

I thought that would be the case. It must have taken the developer a lot of doing. I mean, he's stripped everything!

Maybe a suggestion, you guys could make a light theme with mod support. I think our forum would purchase i in an instant if it was easy enough to modify.

I hate the vBulletin official one, it's so hard to modify being written in AJAX.

Thanks for looking into it though, I wouldn't expect you guys to support it, I just thought I maybe able to throw a few lines here and there to make it work, but all is well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back