Question Maximum Times Doesn't Take Effect

Status
Not open for further replies.

vortexstm

Customer
I'm very perplexed by this issue and would really appreciate any light anyone could shed on this!

In "Activity Amounts Configuration" I created the following 2 "Post" events:

1)With "Post Amount" = 10 and "Maximum Times" = 20.

2)With "Post Amount" = 2 and "Maximum Times" = [blank].

The idea is for people to get 10 points for each of the first 20 posts, and then 2 points per post for all further posts.

I went to "Recalculate User Accounts", did a search for my username, changed "Calculate Events" to "yes" and then clicked "Update Users".

Result? All posts I've ever made, were assigned 10 points each - not just the first 20 posts.

I know this is not how the plugin is supposed to work! Please tell me what I'm doing wrong. Lots of thanks in advance!

Amy

Unfortunately as I am not the developer of the vBulletin version of this product, this is an issue I will have to flag as Won't Fix. I've tried to find a solution to this problem but I've been unable to.

Behind the scenes I am working on a complete re-write of the modification to fix problems like this and ensure they don't happen in the future, but it's not yet ready for release on vBulletin unfortunately.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news :(

Hello vortexstm,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings