Status
Not open for further replies.

TalkForum

Customer
The item says it's adding to cart but never actually appears in the cart. The updating cart notice pops up and just stays there. It's the same for all my custom items. What shall I do?
Thanks

Please check Firefox' error console and click the Errors tab, see if there's any JS errors there :)

Can you please add 50 coins to my account Fillip H. so that I can see this in action on your site?

I am unable to replicate this issue in Google Chrome (release channel, version 20.0.1132.57) or Firefox 14.0.1.

Could you please try it in another browser, or in a browser account with all extensions disabled?

Edit: Alternatively, does it only affect a specific item? I tested it on the Olympics premium. If it affects only a specific item, please specify the item in question.

I am unable to replicate this issue in Google Chrome (release channel, version 20.0.1132.57) or Firefox 14.0.1.

Could you please try it in another browser, or in a browser account with all extensions disabled?

Edit: Alternatively, does it only affect a specific item? I tested it on the Olympics premium. If it affects only a specific item, please specify the item in question.

The following error is displayed

Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'getUserId' chrome-extension://nacnicbpedmjfagkdhpmbpjlgcgcekka/editor.js:70
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'shopid' of null

There's no need to bump threads or mention me in threads in my support threads :)

I can't replicate this issue on your forum using the same browser you mentioned. Are you able to replicate this in a browser that gives a specific line number for the shopid error?

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShop

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back