Status
Not open for further replies.

Drago

I recently had my tech install the lite version of this mod and am having issues, all that shows up in the forum is the stats under each members avatar. No buttons show up such as like, dislike etc on each post. So basically I'm looking for a fix to this, whether it involves me purchasing the advanced version or if I can pay a local programmer to come to my site and take a look at it, obviously for a fee. Anyway look forward to hearing back from someone. My current tech said the mod is installed and couldn't really help me any further lol, and myself i'm not the most tech save person so I rely pretty heavily on techs to keep my site running.

Have you configured the permissions under DBTech - Post Thanks / Manage Buttons for each button?

Yes, have tried that. Funny thing is the like button shows up in some members visitor messages in there profile but nowhere in actual posts where I obviously want it.

Have you configured the permissions under DBTech - Post Thanks / Manage Buttons for each button?

Are the buttons disabled on any of the forums in DBTech - Post Thanks / Forum Manager?

That fixed it... Thanks Ozzy, I thought those buttons enabled the them. One question though, the stats that appear just above the "thanks for this post", "like this post" and "dislike" this post is interfering with my skin, is there anyway to disable this as there's already a section for stats underneath the avatar of each member.

Are the buttons disabled on any of the forums in DBTech - Post Thanks / Forum Manager?

You can turn them off by unchecking the option for "Below Post Stats" in the vBulletin Options.

Got it, appreciate all the help guys. Lastly, is there a way to remove "post thanks/like" text just above the buttons in the post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings