Bug Advanced Post Thanks Lite Not Working for some users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I have installed Advanced Post Thanks / Like Lite in our forum. I have installed quite a lot of dragonbyte products in it, including Dragonbyte SEO Pro. The problem that I would like to address right now is that Post Thanks/Like is not functioning for some users and its fine for others. I have tried my best to find out the reason but no avail. Could you please help me? Thanks in advance.

Can you please be more specific? Just "it doesn't work" isn't enough information for me to assist you :)

Sorry for the vague info. As you click on the thumbs up icon, nothing seems to be happening. It simply doesn't respond. Javascript is enabled in the browser. I hope this explains it better. Thank you.

*Just found out, even this forum, it is not functioning. When I clicked thank and like icon of your post, nothing is happening.

I don't think that is related to the Thanks mod, although it would be worth contacting vBulletin support to have that error fixed then try again.

Update: The mod works in tapatalak and not in browsers. I have noticed that in vbulletin.org, some other users have also mentioned this. Has anbody found a solution? If so, please help me. Thank you.

Please feel free to let me know when the console error in your previous post has been fixed and we can pick it up from there. I won't be able to assist you until there are no other error messages that could potentially be the cause of this.

Please feel free to let me know when the console error in your previous post has been fixed and we can pick it up from there. I won't be able to assist you until there are no other error messages that could potentially be the cause of this.
Thank you so much Fillip. This issue has been fixed. I am extremely embarrassed to tell you the reason for the error - I have failed to upload a file and that too thanks.php :eek: and surprisingly it was not throwing any error. Anyway thank you so much for the support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back