FreshFroot

Okay, so I stumbled upon this website.

I am a bit confused? It states this place is run by the developers of vBShout and other Inferno Tech products?

Is this true? I do see Cosmic and I remember him.

Just wondering what is going on here? Is Inferno Tech back now?

Not quite.

I'm back, But this is a new company i'm running with Fillip.

New products etc - using some of the old names, but everything is coded from scratch.

So what about the old customers? Do they get any extra incentive? I know I had bought vBShout, RPG Inferno, vBExternal and the hack for he popup profile.

That's covered in the Purchase FAQ:

Q: I previous bought Inferno vBShout, does that mean i get this one for free?

A: Unfortunately no. Zero Tolerance isn't involved with the new vBShout. and it would be unfair of Fillip to have to pay for his actions. If former Itech customers can PM me proof of purchase though, they will be given a 25% discount on vBShout Pro)

You'll need to send the proof to Cosmic and he'll sort out any discounts if you wish :)

That's covered in the Purchase FAQ:

You'll need to send the proof to Cosmic and he'll sort out any discounts if you wish :)

hmm fair enough, since Zero isn't here anymore.

I guess thought after that event.. I have stayed away from 3rd party addons.

If this place stays up for a long time, I might go back to buying 3rd party addons.

Wish you all good luck and hope things don't go sour like last time.

Will be keeping an eye on things.

=) Just gunna point out that even with Itech, All products were still usable - No one paid for something they couldn't use.

In the (very) unlikely event something similar happens here, I now have a much larger team, so i won't be left up shit creek if a coder decides to leave =P

Also, I'm making sure that the same principle is in place - that no matter what, people will still be able to use what they paid for =)

Hope that helps to explain things, Cheers for coming back - I do remember you from the iTech days ^.^

Give our Lite products a try n see what you think. If you want to try pro out give me a buzz and i'll see about setting up a trial license, since i recall you from before and i'm relatively sure you won't try to rip us off =D

Cosmic

To help confirm the usability of products, I bought RPG Inferno back in the day, and I am still using it now on my 3.8 forum. : D The only thing that vanished from the old products was mod support and new updates. The mods have always been well designed, so they can carry over through several vbulletin updates without too much trouble. So if you were to purchase current mods from DragonByte and something happened to the company, you should still get usability from your mods for a couple years until vbulletin does another major code overhaul.

Not to mention, several of these guys have been active and modding on vb.org for a few years now, and you could probably hunt them down and beat them with sticks if necessary. >: D

Also with DB-tech you get crazy people like myself who also form part of the team, we aim to be around a long time and hope that our continued efforts are loved by everyone who uses our products.

Back