Status
Not open for further replies.

Ncturnal

Customer
I have a backup of the database prior to uninstalling AWCoding donations. Is there a way to manually extract the info from the backup? I had the Pro version of AWCD and I was unable to change anything in settings, or upgrade the product. Uninstalling the product did not remove the tables from the database either.

If the tables still are in the db, have you tried running the importer, or are you getting either:

AWCoding- Donation System (Pro) Does Not Appear To Be Installed On This System.
AWCoding- Donation System (Lite) Does Not Appear To Be Installed On This System.

If the tables still are in the db, have you tried running the importer, or are you getting either:

AWCoding- Donation System (Pro) Does Not Appear To Be Installed On This System.
AWCoding- Donation System (Lite) Does Not Appear To Be Installed On This System.
Ozzy47 how do you run the importer? will this also work with VSA, i had that before but didnt trust it after it had a security breach

Last edited:
Can you check db and see if you see the table vsa_ppdonate and that it has entries.

Yeah unfortunately, when you uninstalled VSA it also removed the table from the db, so there is no way to get that information back.

Not a problem. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread and ask away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back