Status
Not open for further replies.

CoZmicShReddeR

Customer
I noticed the Rating system squeezes the Video's to the left side not sure what else does that but I think it would be a great idea to have the ratings take a space above the posting area or give us some choices in the settings so we can choose where we want them to show but I think ultimately having the basic feature show the ratings locked in above the posting area rather then on the side...

dragon_rating_system_cozworld.png

Thanks

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I know Dylan is looking into other display options, or another place to display the ratings box.

Yes, I am looking at adding the option to move the position to the bottom right as well
I tried spacing the post to be below it when I was developing it but it looked terrible with the post spaced so far down and all the empty white space on the left.

Does anyone have a temporary edit until the next release because we do a lot of YouTube links on my website and trying to watch the video on a fixed theme the thread ratings mod really shrinks the video's and you cannot see the remote youtube link...

Thanks!

New release coming out today with option to put the rating at the top of the thread, top of first post or bottom of first post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back