• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Davagator

Customer
Maybe not a Dragonbyte issue but when I enable to the Facebook Like Button - Games... the Like button shows up as "error" and something about "The parameter href is required"

Any idea where I can fix/change this?

Thanks!

I think you do need to have filled out the FB steps in "Facebook Options" yeah. Give it a try anyways :)

Excellent, glad to hear it :D

If you have a few minutes, we would appreciate it if you would create a review in our new review system.

Not only do we get invaluable feedback on our products, you also get $1 in free DBTech points to go towards your next purchase for every approved review you write.

There's also a contest ongoing where the prizes are free licences of our Reviews mod (or the equivalent in Discount Points towards any other product), details here.

When entering a review there is also a field to enter a link to your site so it's win-win. Points to get a DBTech product at a lower price and free advertising!

If you wonder what kind of review we are looking for, Cosmic created what he thinks is a good sample here.

Status
Not open for further replies.