Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcoth

Customer
The font color in the CPU Player dropdown and Member: textbox is too dark for my forum. Can you tell me which tag they are so I can adjust them on my forum. I'll attach a screenshot. This was taken in IE7, which obviously has a problem displaying everything. :/

Attachments

• TT_IE7.jpg
    TT_IE7.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
Hmm, your skin should automatically do this. That <select> has no css attribute because vBulletin doesn't specify a class for them anywhere, they should be rendered correctly within the CSS. You can modify the template if you wish to correct this but really the issue is in your skins CSS. The template is "dbt_tt_arena", just look for "<select" and you'll see it :)

I tried a few different things to change the font color, but no luck. I did notice that the Quick Style Chooser at the bottom of the page and the language selector has the same font color problems when on the Triple Triad page. But, it doesn't have that problem on any other page: It looks fine on the vBActivity page too. I'm stuck, but I'll contact the skin designer and see if he knows what is causing this issue.

Well this is regarding font colour on input selections. But let me know what you find out, all the TT templates use generic vBulletin CSS so it should work :)

if your still having no look i'd be happy to pop over to your site and take a look for you, we had a similar problem here on DB-tech on a skin i was working on to get the input and select texts correct on a dark skin i was making. give me a shout if you need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.