Status
Not open for further replies.

Mv.c9

Customer
When I click a button i get this error:

PHP:
Invalid response from server:
Warning: require([path]/dbtech/vbshout_pro/hooks/dbtech_thanks_postsave.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/dbtech/thanks/actions/ajax.php(245) : eval()'d code on line 1

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/mvc9/public_html/gamemodscore.org/dbtech/vbshout_pro/hooks/dbtech_thanks_postsave.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/mvc9/public_html/gamemodscore.org/dbtech/thanks/actions/ajax.php(245) : eval()'d code on line 1

The update will actually be to vBShout, you can fix it yourself by going into Plugin Manager and disable the plugins under vBShout that are prefixed with (Pro).

Unfortunately a couple of Pro-only plugins snuck in to the Lite version :(

thanx
when will you release the fix ? wanna know if i should start fixing it myself or wait a while :)

The update will actually be to vBShout, you can fix it yourself by going into Plugin Manager and disable the plugins under vBShout that are prefixed with (Pro).

Unfortunately a couple of Pro-only plugins snuck in to the Lite version :(

ok, I couldnt find it, can you be a little more specific ?

Sorry, explaining things isn't my strong suite and a Ctrl+F on the page for (Pro) should have turned up results :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings