Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallcom

Customer
How do you change the date display from 5th Aug 2012 at 10:41 pm to 2012-05-08 10:41, we use European date formatting for we are in Sweden!

//Lars

It should follow the vb set, I'll check though. Will take me a few as I'm on vacation away from home and don't have access to all my files here. I'll let you know when I get it figured out :)

Thanks for the reply!

Obviously do not do it, everywhere in our forum appear accurate timing in our form here in Europe so something is not true.
Grateful if you want to watch it as soon as you can.

Have a nice day!

I'll fix the package later on. If you want to manually fix it.
Open dbtech/downloads/actions/download.php

On about line 262 find

PHP:
    $fileinfo['updated'] = vbdate('M jS, Y', intval($fileinfo['updated']), true, false);
    $fileinfo['dateline'] = vbdate('M jS, Y', intval($fileinfo['dateline']), true, false);

replace with

PHP:
    $fileinfo['updated'] = vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'], intval($fileinfo['updated']), true, false);
    $fileinfo['dateline'] = vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'], intval($fileinfo['dateline']), true, false);

That will fix the date when viewing a download.

Open dbtech/downloads/actions/listings.php
On about line 100 find

PHP:
            $listings['updated']         = vbdate('M jS Y \a\t h:i a', $listings['updated'], true , false);

replace with

PHP:
            $listings['updated']         = vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'] . ' ' . $vbulletin->options['timeformat'], $listings['updated'], true , false);

That will fix the category listings.

Let me know if it's messed up anywhere else.

Thanks, but unfortunately the format like this after your suggestions:

% 2012 -% 08 -% 07% 11:% Aug
% 2012 -% 08 -% 04

Also in the modules do not display properly date format!

Perhaps I should explain how my settings are for date and time.
European style (eg., 25-04-98) d-M-Y
24-hour format (eg, 23:15) H:i

Regards.

Last edited:
where you do have that set at? In the language or the vB Options Date/time area? I set it in the date/time area on my dev board to match yours and it's working fine, not sure where the % signs are coming from.

What do you mean "in the modules"?

Since I can't edit your files try this
Open dbtech/downloads/actions/download.php

On about line 262 find

PHP:
    $fileinfo['updated'] = vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'], intval($fileinfo['updated']), true, false);
    $fileinfo['dateline'] = vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'], intval($fileinfo['dateline']), true, false);

replace with

PHP:
	$fileinfo['updated'] = vbdate('d-m-y', intval($fileinfo['updated']), true, false);
	$fileinfo['dateline'] = vbdate('d-m-y', intval($fileinfo['dateline']), true, false);

That will fix the date when viewing a download.

Open dbtech/downloads/actions/listings.php
On about line 100 find

PHP:
$listings['updated']         =  vbdate($vbulletin->options['dateformat'] . ' ' .  $vbulletin->options['timeformat'], $listings['updated'], true ,  false)

replace with

PHP:
$listings['updated']         = vbdate('d-m-y H:i', $listings['updated'], true , false);

That will fix the category listings.
Let me know how that works.

For the side blocks

Open dbtech/downloads_pro/hooks/dbtech_downloads_home_complete.php

On about line 22 find

PHP:
$rated['updated']    = vbdate('jS M Y \a\t h:i a', $rated['updated'], true, false);
replace with
PHP:
$rated['updated']    = vbdate('d-m-y H:i', $rated['updated'], true, false);

On about line 47 find

PHP:
$recent['updated']        = vbdate('jS M Y \a\t h:i a', $recent['updated'], true, false);
replace with
PHP:
$recent['updated']        = vbdate('d-m-y H:i', $recent['updated'], true, false);

On about line 70 find

PHP:
$top['updated']        = vbdate('jS M Y \a\t h:i a', $top['updated'], true, false);

replace with
PHP:
$top['updated']        = vbdate('d-m-y H:i', $top['updated'], true, false);

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads