Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
CometChat Mobile App login issue with DBSEO Redirect Rules .we need to add www.mysite.com/cometchat than login working. Why not work www.mysite.com without adding /cometchat ? How to working without add /cometchat ? Also member/user does not know what he need to adding for login, User going to add only domain name. It impossible to login if CometChat Base URL is Modify. I have get Answers from Cometchat Support.

Hello,

The issue is due to the Redirect Rules in your .htaccess file. You can fixed the issue by commenting following lines in your .htaccess files:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincpforum/|dbseocp/|modcpforum/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php)
RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincpforum|dbseocp|modcpforum|clientscript|cpstyles|images)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

Feel free to let us know in case you face any issues.

Warm Regards,

Warren Ratner
CometChat Team

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

I believe you can exclude cometchat from being rewritten by changing your .htaccess to
Code:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincpforum/|dbseocp/|modcpforum/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|cometchat\.php)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincpforum|dbseocp|modcpforum|clientscript|cpstyles|images|cometchat)/
(Remember to remove the space that vB inserts into the admincpforum line)

Sorry, I don't understand the question.

I believe you can exclude cometchat from being rewritten by changing your .htaccess to
Code:
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincpforum/|dbseocp/|modcpforum/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|cometchat\.php)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincpforum|dbseocp|modcpforum|clientscript|cpstyles|images|cometchat)/
(Remember to remove the space that vB inserts into the admincpforum line)

Does not work CometChat Mobile App login, I didn't understand to remove the space that vB inserts into the admincpforum line.

mysite.com/cometchat login working.
mysite.com login not working.

I have no problems accessing cometchat from your front page. Please provide the step-by-step instructions for replicating this issue.

Its not issue with cometchat front page On my site, This issue CometChat Mobile App login.

CometChat Mobile App in the Apple/Google store.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/cometchat/id594110077

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inscripts.cometchat

To The app, enter the following details,

Site: mysite.com ( Login Not Work) mysite.com/cometchat ( Login Work )
Username: Nirjon
Password: You have my password.

If I remove DBSEO Redirect Rules from .htaccess file, Login work without adding /cometchat .

There doesn't appear to be anything I can do in order to resolve this, sorry :(

I wouldn't know. I don't know how to exclude cometchat from DBSEO, and their support team decided to tell you to disable DBSEO instead of actually providing exclusion rules.

I wouldn't know. I don't know how to exclude cometchat from DBSEO, and their support team decided to tell you to disable DBSEO instead of actually providing exclusion rules.

Does you asked cometchat Developer for fixing this issue ?

Code:
 Hello,

This has been fixed. We have added following code to your sites .htaccess file and added /extensions/mobileapp/login.php file with forbidden header.

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} extensions/mobileapp|login.php(.*)
RewriteRule .* - [F]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincpforum/|dbseocp/|modcpforum/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner/|extensions/mobileapp/|api\.php|cometchat/|extensions/mobileapp/)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincpforum|dbseocp|modcpforum|clientscript|cpstyles|images|cometchat|extensions|mobileapp|extensions/mobileapp|login.php|extensions/mobileapp/login.php)/

Please try now.

Warm Regards,

Warren Ratner
CometChat Team

Than CometChat Mobile App login working but my site vb normal login no more working with this .htaccess code add, I have Modified the .htaccess code than CometChat Mobile App login working and my site vb normal login working. Does look like my .htaccess code are ok ?

Code:
RewriteEngine On
# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincpforum/|dbseocp/|modcpforum/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|cometchat/|extensions/mobileapp/)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincpforum|dbseocp|modcpforum|clientscript|cpstyles|images|cometchat|extensions|mobileapp)/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings