Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Customer
OK, purchased lifetime update today as I liked the new features of 2.0.1

When I click on the star ratings it will not allow me to rate any threads, does nothing at all. I noticed that when I move over the stars, in the bottom left corner I do see "javsrcipt:void(0)". Not sure if this is an error message or not. Another thing is that if you want to rate as a 1 it does not high light in yellow

I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and still cannot rate any of the images in the threads.

Last edited:
Hi Dennis, sorry about the rating problem. Could I get a temp admin account to check it out? It sounds like the ajax call isn't going through but I need to try it and see the error to work on it.

Hi Dennis, sorry about the rating problem. Could I get a temp admin account to check it out? It sounds like the ajax call isn't going through but I need to try it and see the error to work on it.

Hi Dylan, things happen and a bit disappointing but I knew that support was going to help resolve this.

I have sent you a Private message with the details for Temp Admin account.

Thanks for the access. I know the problem, just not what's causing it. The javascript needed to run is not getting add to the footer as if something is overwriting it. I added the javascript to different section and it's working now. I'd like to keep the access for a bit to try and work out what's causing it on your site though so we don't have to redo this on the next version change.

Thanks for the access. I know the problem, just not what's causing it. The javascript needed to run is not getting add to the footer as if something is overwriting it. I added the javascript to different section and it's working now. I'd like to keep the access for a bit to try and work out what's causing it on your site though so we don't have to redo this on the next version change.

Dylan, not a problem for the access and glad that you know what the problem is and found a work around for now. I'll keep that account open till you give me the word that you no longer require that account. Glad that you found a way to get it working for now.

The javascript actually wasn't inserting on my install and I had to manually put it in, so this may be part of the issue.

You most likely have a mod conflict. Try disabling all other modifications and see if that works :)

Well I haven't had an issue for a year until I recently upgraded to VB 4.2.2 from 4.2.1 and subsequently upgraded this mod.
No other mods have been installed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back