Status
Not open for further replies.

3dpoder

Customer
Hello, there are several things that do not quite work well, I appreciate your help to solve them, are as follows:

There are pages that are blank, for example:

Foros 3DPoder
Foros 3DPoder

The error that you commented on the forum, also persists, but now does not give error database, the page is blank.

vBulletin.org Forum - View Single Post - [DBTech] DragonByte Classifieds v1

And finally get a snapshot with a product for sale, question is, where is it supposed to give I can buy?

In adminpermissions Can I have Administer Classifieds (YES).
In payment processors have active payment by check, cash, paypal and bank transfer.
Correct permissions in usergroups, for admin, but the button does not appear to buy ...

admin_dbt.jpeg button_pay_missing.jpeg

Attachments

• boton_checkout.jpeg
    boton_checkout.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Do you still get a blank page with the postage after applying the 1.0.1 update from yesterday?

If so, it might be worth clearing out your cache if you are using any cached system. The My Classifieds page, does that have nothing to list, or is it totally blank? I can't check your pages as I don't have an existing account on your site atm.

I'm still not sure about that database error. Again I would suggest clearing the cache to see what happens. I'll see what Fillip H. thinks about it, though the MySQL error seems to suggest that Panjo didn't install correctly.

On the buy button problem, does the listing itself have any of the Payment Processors checked? From what I can tell from your screenshot, it looks like they aren't checked as they are normally displayed when viewing a listing.

Hi, sorry to say that after the upgrade I've done worse, now the forum gives me an error, so I had to disable for now, gives me the error points to a directory that I do not have the installation:

I uninstall it version 1.0 and installed 1.0.1.

Warning: require (. ... / DBTech / classifieds_pro / hooks / notifications_list.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No existe el fichero o directorio en .... / includes / class_bootstrap.php (1227): eval () 'd code on line 21

Fatal error: require () [function.require]: Apertura Failed required '/ home / **** / public_html / **** .com / DBTech / classifieds_pro / hooks / notifications_list.php' (include_path = ':/. usr / lib / php :/ usr / local / lib / php ') in / home / **** / public_html / **** .com / includes / class_bootstrap.php (1227): eval ()' d code on la línea 21

Last edited:
When upgrading between versions you just need to overwrite the files and import the new XML. That maintains your settings.

I've just patched the files (still version 1.0.1) and for the fix to take effect you will need to reimport the XML only. I think that will fix your issue and possible one or two others I've had reported. :)

OK, thanks, now the installation is successful, I can see the payment button, but I get an error page paypal, but I have to see the issue of sandbox ...

In addition to click on country code or postal code, follow out blank when I click on any country, but we are making progress, thanks.

Are you setting up your details for the Payment Processor in the Admin Control Panel? You need to input a merchant ID so that you can collect fees from the sellers.

Check the Settings part of the DragonByte Classifieds to activate or deactivate sandbox mode in PayPal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back