Not open for further replies.

blandt

Customer
I'm getting a database error. Weired :

HTML:
 SELECT * FROM dbtech_status_moods
       WHERE moodid  =
       LIMIT 1;

MySQL Error   : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LIMIT 1' at line 3
Error Number  : 1064
Request Date  : Monday, September 13th 2010 @ 04:55:28 PM
Error Date    : Monday, September 13th 2010 @ 04:55:28 PM
Script        : http://www.site.com/showthread.php?t=694&page=3?t=694&page=3
Referrer      :
IP Address    : XX.XX.XX.XX
Username      : Unregistered
Classname     : vB_Database_MySQLi
MySQL Version :

Any idea?

The latest. Just downloaded yesterday.

Even registered users are getting it for older posts as well. For some reason we can get to let say page 3 of a thread but 4 + all produce errors. (Same Mysql error 1064)

Last edited:
Ok I found what the problem is.

It's a little oversight bug :d

I have deleted some users with posts, so when the mood mod tries to insert the mood and status of a non existent user it plunges the SQL code into an error : " WHERE moodid = " (equal nothing)
(and actually this applies to all of your mods: status, thanks, tagging etc... )

So this error only occurs in the scenario where users with posts have been deleted.

Hope this helps and we can have a patch for it

David my man :d

it worked like a charm... now even guest it shows status and such ... I'll keep you posted if anything mess up :d

Thank you

oh and please would you advise the other developers to patch their mods too, because I know the tagging mod and the thank you mod got the same issue :d
thanks again

David my man :d

it worked like a charm... now even guest it shows status and such ... I'll keep you posted if anything mess up :d

Thank you

oh and please would you advise the other developers to patch their mods too, because I know the tagging mod and the thank you mod got the same issue :d
thanks again
I surely will :) Good luck with the mod! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.