Status
Not open for further replies.

Valcav

Customer
If DBT keeps up the good work,

& once I'll be starting to catch up with my forum,

Then, I think that I'll need a 3th navbar row soon...

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I have thought about that for awhile, and will probably add it in the next version. Glad to see it on here as a Feature Request, so I don't forget. ;)

This might be a kind of add-on (not sure in how far that that is possible...):
navbar-idea.jpg

The 3 navbar under each-other. (the red 1 , 2 & 3)
And the sub-navbar (the red * ) just underneath that & showing all necessary links in there... (I hope you know what I mean with that...)

(When you would fe click on vBQuiz, that the sub-nav (the red * ) changes to the propiate links (Add Quiz , Main , My Quizzes , Leaderboard , Hall Of Fame , FAQ)...

Last edited:
Problem with the putting the tabs in the header it would require manual edits as far as I have been able to tell. But that has been requested as a feature, so I will look into it when I revisit the mod, probably won't be till after vB 4.2 as I hear they are going to add a tabs management system to it.

Yes, I know...I requested the header stuff before :p

In regards to the image I was referring to the second and third bar appearance
navbars2.jpg
vB 4.2 as I hear they are going to add a tabs management system to it
Yeah, I heard that too !

I thought this would make it better then the possible vb default. :RpS_thumbsup:

This is now in the latest version for vB4.2 only, you can hav unlimited amount of navbars. :p

But that would be essentially re doing the navbar on the skin, and probably would break alot of custom ones, he coded the navbar specifically for each skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.