Bug WYSIWYG Editor doesn´t work

Status
Not open for further replies.

spielo

Customer
Hi,

WYSIWYG Editor don´t work anymore with activate the seo plugin. If i turn off the plugin it works well again. Any issure about the WYSIWYG Editor and your SEO?

Regards

Edit: for the moment i setup excluded Pages for

ckeditor.php
newreply.php
newthread.php
private.php
editor.php

Quick reply do not work anyway, hope help to issure this problem!

Last edited:
I can't look into this issue @ your site because Quick Reply appears to be disabled and my account does not have the necessary permissions to turn it back on.

As you can see @ this site, DBSEO works perfectly fine with QR so there's probably a modification conflict somewhere.

I activate now quick reply, you can check or cancel this

ckeditor.php
newreply.php
newthread.php
private.php
editor.php

in your SEO Plugin, you will see what i mean, if you need more permissons let me know.

Edit: have now more permissions!

Last edited:
This happens because you are using custom BB Code with HTML that conflicts with DBSEO.

From what I can tell, this isn't traditional BBCode, but rather some form of pre-defined text. I would recommend using a mod like our free Post Templates instead of using BB Code for this.

OK Thanks for Info, but is no problem for your seo use the settings like in post #3 without quick reply

QR will be with js in forum?

i cleared all bbcodes via sql and i turned off all other plugins but still same issure

Last edited:
I found the Problem in Database

table datastore / bbcodecache

i have to clean up the hold table or is there any other way? because i have hunderts of codes inside in this cacher and i still need this codes.

If you are having problems with your bb code cache, please try editing one of the existing BB Codes and save it with no changes, that should rebuild the cache :)

Id remove BBCodes one by one until you find the culprit, remember to back up each of them.

Hello spielo,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings