Antec

Customer
I currently have another type of shop setup that allows for points/credit purchases right inside of it instead of using the VBcredits option (it is very involved to make a purchase with your system), is there an option inside of the shop mod you guys sell (pro version)?

If yes, are all transactions logged, as in who bought what and with what payment gateway?

Also, the shop system I have now has nothing for logs, so we cannot keep track of who bought what and when in the shop. We have a problem of users abusing the "Change User Titles" to not very nice things, so we had to disable it because there is no log of who did it. Does your system provide such monitoring/tracking systems?

Also, is there an easier way to purchase credits with vbcredits then by selecting the currency tab and doing it all through the drop down?

No there's no credit purchase option within vBShop and due to the fact that vBCredits does have it, it's unlikely one will be added in the near future.

If you submit feedback in the vBCredits forum I'm sure it'll be addressed for future versions :)

No there's no credit purchase option within vBShop and due to the fact that vBCredits does have it, it's unlikely one will be added in the near future.

If you submit feedback in the vBCredits forum I'm sure it'll be addressed for future versions :)

Thank you for your reply. I have installed and setup VBShop and disabled it's point system and I have it using VbCredits' system for points/credits. Now my main concern before I purchase the shop pro version is...where is the logs so that I can see who purchased what and/or did what to what user (ie steal credits or change username etc.)?