Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick

Customer
Adding images to the top right hand section of the addon.

1) Basically I would like the image to be uploaded (via file system).
2) Have a maximum amount set in the admincp.
3) Uploading also has a thumbnail.
4) This will be aligned right top (maybe float)
5) when a user presses it opens up the larger image in a frame with left right controls to browse images.

I think this would be a great addition to a great mod.

Also the reason why I say file system is because permissions to view via the attachments is limited

I am willing to pay for someone to do this for me privately if this is not a feature you guys want to implement?

Mick

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Currently, the mod takes forum attachments attached to any post in the thread and if it's an image, shows it in the form with a link to the full attachment.

Does that not accomplish what you need? To me, it seems like your system is re-inventing part of the attachment wheel :)

So this system displays the images in the vbforms section (at the top of a post)

I did not see anywhere I could use this system in conjunction with images?

Feel free to enlighten me

Mick

Just to update, I managed to get the attachments working... and they are very nice.

I am going to add a link to upload attachments via the template, and this will be great!

Cheers
Mick

Did the attachments not display right away? What did you have to do to get the thumbnail display working?

I am not sure, they was not there the first time of use?

It must of been when I pressed the reset cache in the admin area?

Not sure really., but glad it is working and really like the scroll on them.

I am trying to add a button (like the manage attachement button) so that they can add attachements via the VBFORM :)

That would be really nice...

Mick

Been playing about and got the attachments working so members can upload them when they post there classifieds

have a look

Attachments in Forms.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back