Status
Not open for further replies.

overhere

Customer
1. In the image below you have the ratings feature showing 'No change from last week' & 'rate this thread':

rtt.JPG

I assume this is part of thread ratings? How do I activate this bit on my website? Is there a specific setting for this? (currently on my website i only see 'rate this thread' next to 'Search Thread'.)

2. Re the Gold Star point which you say is part of the Thread Ratings mod at http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/f10/mods-9700/#post58675 - I have this mod on my unlaunched website but on my site when a thread is rated you can only see a series of small gold stars etc., as appropriate.

So, how and when does the above illustrated 1 big gold star come up? What make this 1 big gold star come up?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Last edited:
The no new changes should show when the thread has been active for more then a week. If you have a thread that's been active more then a week and it doesn't show the changes then I'll need access to try and see why it's not showing.

The big gold star you are talking about is on the forum view page, not the thread view page. So when you are browsing a forum and see the list of thread titles, once a thread has been rated, the gold star should show. Again, if you have a thread rated and it's not showing the gold star on the forum display then I'll need to get access to see why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Thread Ratings

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back