Steris56

Customer
As i love most of the db products something need to be done about prices of the bundle packages not sure how you came up with the money off but to me seems very off sided and not worth purchasing in bulk ,,,if i bought 4 which is the spring pack i would hope i get more then 5 dollars off each mod that really should be more like 20 percent off to get me inticed in getting that bundle ..the april 2012 bundle i am only saving 8.62 its not even 10 percent off

Instant Communication(3 mods)---savings 21.98(total off)-- 7.32 off for each mod

Easy Access(3 mods)---savings 14.98(total off) ---4.99 off for each mod

Site Improvement(3 mods)---savings 52.38(total off)--17.49 off for each mod

April 2012 New Releases(2 mods)---savings 8.62(total off)-- 4.31 off for each mod

Spring 2012 Pack(4 mods)--savings 19.98 (total off)---4.99 off for each mod

I do believe Cosmic is the one who set the bundles up, so he should be able to answer you on that.

The bundles are there to show people some combinations they may be interested in, and give a small additional discount for them as well.

Generally for "big" discounts we'll use the coupon system to encourage people, the bundles are just suggestions with a little bonus discount on the top.

As far as i know with our bulk & loyalty discounts we already have the most comprehensive discount policy of any similar company on the web (those discounts still apply to the bundles by the way). Think of it as a little added reward, rather than as a reason to buy :).

Cosmic

I've never got a bundle cause i just didn't really look at them but I am a proud owner of 15 licenses (5 life time, 6 1 year and 4 3 months) and the built in discounts plus the random coupons dbtech gives out every once and awhile are great but I must say the best thing about dbtech is the support! I'm a basic noob and learning on the fly so I don't mind paying for something when I get great support like i do here!

so pricing really isn't an issue for me because the support makes up for anything that could be looked at as pricey :)

Back