Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed that Tapatalk 5.0.0 is supposed to support the thanks mod. So that's cool. :)

But what I found when upgrading to Tapatalk 5.0.0, is that users are unable to view threads. They are getting this error:

'Call to a member function
process _templates() on a
non-object
(showthread _query.php:
64)'

Which I think might be a file in the thanks mod? I reported this to tapatalk as well, but thought I would mention it over here. (You're support is 100x better...so maybe you'll know how to solve it. :) ) I'm using Thanks Mod version 3.2.5pl2 right now.

I temporarily reverted my tapatalk installation back so that members could use the forum.

There is no such function in our code, where are you seeing it? Is it in the TT app itself somehow?

I'm not seeing a similar issue on this forum when using the Tapatalk app, can you replicate it on this site? We're also running v5.

While I haven't checked dbtech.... I can confirm 100% now that it is a conflict with the thanks/like mod. When I re-updated my tapatalk, and disabled thanks/like it tapatalk works fine.

EDIT---
I just checked dbtech, and while I am not getting the same error, when I visit a thread, the thread is not loading in Tapatalk. I see "Loading..." and it never shows the thread. Are you able to actually view a thread? I am using the Tapatalk app version 4.5.1 installed on my android phone.

Last edited:
We didn't code the integration, so it would be very hard for me to debug unfortunately :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back