Status
Not open for further replies.

unreal

Customer
would be excellent to have a report game option...this would be handy for when got lots games installed....and some dnt work...or scores dnt save.....can set what forum id/name to send report to.....:-)

so player just clicks..fills in....maybe drop down box to avoid spam..game dnt work/dnt save score

thx

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That is already partially implemented, and should be fully implemented in the next beta release.

Ok how does it work, I clicked on report game, and it brought me to the Home page.

Also when you click on a users name in arcade it keeps you in arcade, is it supposed to do that, or go to profile?

revert your templates; remember the previous beta just had a dead link for report game, and you need to be a nonadmin to see it :p

what happens when clicking a username in the arcade is still unfinalized.

Ha I forgot about template edits.

I tried it on a un-modified style, was able to see the box to type in text, I did, pressed send report, but I still don't see anything?

What is it supposed to do when the report is submitted?

...did you set up your regular report features in vbulletin? it works with those. User Infractions & Post Reporting Options

You need to set up these in vb: User Infractions & Post Reporting Options

Then, the report game link shows up for nonadmins where the edit game link shows up for admins. (on right side of instructions box on game screens)

go to vbulletin settings (the page with the huge dropdown) and select this settings group from it: User Infractions & Post Reporting Options

then fill that out to designate a reporting forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.