Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelson

Customer
Please....

My users sell used machinery- they do not want "Buy It Now", they need regular classifieds like OzModz Classifieds where they have an ASKING price and people make them OFFERS.

Can you PLEASE include that type of classifieds on the mod......

Thanks,

Nelson

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
That type of listing is one that we'll be adding in future updates as has been mentioned in a previous feature request for something that sounds similar to what you are asking for here.

That would be excellent. Then you would have three types of listings possible: buy it now, auction, and make an offer.

Any idea when the make an offer classifieds would be written into the mod?

I'm not sure at the moment. I'm away from home for two months, and my time is limited. I'll be working on things as I get a few spare minutes here and there, so it will be more of a matter of waiting and seeing.

:(

Any updates on this? I am waiting to install this mod until it has regular classifieds my users can use. Thanks.

Nelson

Nothing more from me, as I expected, my time has been very limited over the past week, focusing just on getting bugs fixed.

Are you sure the Wanted listingtype won't temporarily do what you need until we get your other suggestion worked in properly?

I am working on v2 of Classifieds at the moment... and we might need some testers when we are at a stage to throw out a beta or two... interested? It would mean a test environment initially until we are sure the new features are stable.

If you are interested, PM me, and when we are at the stage to test I'll get you involved :)

Nothing more from me, as I expected, my time has been very limited over the past week, focusing just on getting bugs fixed.

Are you sure the Wanted listingtype won't temporarily do what you need until we get your other suggestion worked in properly?

No. For used items, antiques, such as machinery and tooling, there needs to be an ASKING PRICE, and then an option to MAKE AN OFFER (which Ebay also has). What you have now- "Buy it Now" is no good, since that is at full price, and no one will pay full price. There has to be the ability to dicker.

I am working on v2 of Classifieds at the moment... and we might need some testers when we are at a stage to throw out a beta or two... interested? It would mean a test environment initially until we are sure the new features are stable.

If you are interested, PM me, and when we are at the stage to test I'll get you involved :)

I PM'd you. It would be my pleasure to help

Nelson

Just another suggestion.
We currently have a freebies section where people can give away free stuff, would it be possible to add this in as well? I'm sure little work would be required as it would be very similar to Wanted.

Just another suggestion.
We currently have a freebies section where people can give away free stuff, would it be possible to add this in as well? I'm sure little work would be required as it would be very similar to Wanted.

We have something planned for that :)

No. For used items, antiques, such as machinery and tooling, there needs to be an ASKING PRICE, and then an option to MAKE AN OFFER (which Ebay also has). What you have now- "Buy it Now" is no good, since that is at full price, and no one will pay full price. There has to be the ability to dicker.

Ok, I'll see what we can do to work that in the v2 update. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back