Question redirect from standard url

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your forum not running Apache as its web server? If not, you will need to contact your systems administrator to assist with the rewrite rules.

It is my server and it is running apache.
By the way notification about your replies is not coming to my email. the only notification is about topic creation. what kind of rewrite rules should I add?

regards,
Yael

Sorry for the delay :(

These are the default rules recommended for newer versions of PHP and Apache:
Code:
	RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problem with "None Could Be Negotiated" errors in Apache, uncomment this to turn off MultiViews
	# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !dbseourl=
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
	RewriteRule ^(.*\.php)$ dbseo.php?dbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
	RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

I have tried to add this rules but after that webserver gave me the bad request error.
additionally i found that avatars does not displayed except user profile

Does the Apache error log have any more information than "bad request" when you apply the new .htaccess rules?

hello,

I am sorry, I just noticed that .htaccess in subdirectory of forum is exactly as you mentioned:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
# RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{QUERY_STRING} !dbseourl=
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
RewriteRule ^(.*\.php)$ dbseo.php?dbseourl=$1 [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]
</IfModule>

Have you checked the error log in Apache? There may be an issue where your forum directory doesn't allow htaccess files, that would be a server issue that your server administrator needs to look into.

Hello,

I do not see any errors in log. I can provide FTP or root access to server. Would you mind to try? It is strange that some of urls work and other – not.

Regards,
Yael

Could you please contact your host and ask them to get the information for you? I won't know where those errors are logged on your server.

Hello Yael,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings