Question Redirect 301 vbulletin url to DBSeo url

Status
Not open for further replies.

globalvista

Customer
Hi!
I've a problem with 301 redirect from olds vbulletin's url to new DBSeo urls.

The old urls have this structure

http://www.milistory.net/forum/threads/41221-Prova-di-post

I've tried to add this on my .htaccess but all the redirects are to the home page.

Code:
RewriteRule ^threads/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /showthread.php?t=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /forumdisplay.php?f=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^entries/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /entry.php?b=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]

The url structure is now this

http://www.milistory.net/forum/link-senconda-prova-vt41223.html

How can I redirect the old vbulletin's url to the new urls?

Regards

Hi,
after </IfModule> or RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA] ?
Because after RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA] doesn't work.

Regards

Done but doesn't work.

If I go here: Milistory Forum I come redirected to the forum home...

This is the actual .htaccess

Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
	# RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
	# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)
	RewriteRule ^((archive/)?(.*\.php(/.*)?))$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
	RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
	RewriteRule ^(.+)$ dbseo.php [L,QSA]

RewriteRule ^threads/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /showthread.php?t=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^forums/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /forumdisplay.php?f=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]
RewriteRule ^entries/([0-9]+)(?:/?$|(?:-[^/]+))(?:/?$|(?:/page([0-9]+)?)) /entry.php?b=$1&page=$2 [R=301,L,QSA]
</IfModule>

I meant add the "threads" rules above the DBSEO rules, like so:
Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine On

# If you are having problems or are using VirtualDocumentRoot, uncomment this line and set it to your vBulletin directory.
	# RewriteBase /

# If you are having problems with the rewrite from content/ to content.php, uncomment this line to turn MultiViews off.
	# Options -MultiViews

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !(admincp/|dbseocp/|modcp/|cron|mobiquo|forumrunner|api\.php|reviewpost/|classifieds/|photopost/)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !/(admincp|dbseocp|modcp|clientscript|cpstyles|images|reviewpost|classifieds|photopost)/
</IfModule>

Sorry. I've modified .htaccess but doesn't work.

This is the .htaccess
Code:
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
	RewriteEngine On

# RewriteBase /

# Options -MultiViews

</IfModule>

but if I click here http://www.milistory.net/forum/forums/11-Shopping-EXPO-ASTE-amp-MARKET
i've been redirected here http://www.milistory.net/forumdisplay.php?f=11&page=

Then the issue is that it's not picking up the thread rewrites correctly. Your best bet would be to ask vBulletin support for the correct .htaccess entries to revert from mod_rewrite Friendly URLs to Standard URLs (don't mention DBSEO to them, as it's irrelevant for this purpose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings