here ya go

Please note: these are just some of the colors found within the pack and theres around 18 images in total for each color.

Attachments

• DBsample.png
    DBsample.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 40
Cool they are nice. Just wondering if any of the packs contain an icon for an article award, lol i know its just one icon but the articles and breeding log(um breeding fish) awards are quite important for our forum. If not im sure i can find one somewhere.

We are going to buy vba but I was looking at the bundles that include icon packages, doesn't seem much point getting them if we don't know what they contain:confused:

What are the icons like that come as default with vba pro?

Screenies would be good in the description when you go to purchase rather than having to ask

Being worked on =)

Cheers for posting though, means i can kick Neo up the butt to get him to do it quicker xD

and by kick he meant boot. i'll have sample images up as soon as possible. there are samples in the purchase section i think. but they only show a few of the many icons in the packs. i'll add a sample showing all possible icons in a selection of colors.

Attachments

• DBsample.png
    DBsample.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DBtech sample pack.png
    DBtech sample pack.png
    214.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
there are samples in the purchase section i think. but they only show a few of the many icons in the packs

I looked there first before whinging lol, but didn't see any anywhere.

Anyway cheers for the responses.

Carrying on with this I agree that screenshots should be added to the purchase section. I mean for my sport site I am interested in getting the sport pack (even though that means I need to buy the big bundle that involves two icon packs I will never use) however don't know what is in it so am holding off at the moment.