vBActivity & Awards Leaderboard Qa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalyst

Customer
Very interested in vBActivity & Awards. But I have searched the forum and can't find answers about a couple features that are deal breakers for m.

Main interest is the Leaderboard to show top posters and top thread starters. But in screen shots it looks like it tracks all time and I need to be able to select and show just the past month or full year as needed.

Does it do this? Think I saw a request in 2010 and he was told it's coming???

The other thing I've seen requested and I need is to filter leaderboard by user group so I can exclude admin and mods. It's demotivating for members to see me at the top with thousands of posts. Just want to select what user groups should be excluded.

Last Q. There are so many options with this and I won't use half of them. Mainly just want the leaderboard. I assume you can deselect and options you don't want to show?

Do you by chance have a mod that just does a leaderboard like VSA stats? That one works for me except user stats like most posts and thread starters - you can't show by just a month. It only shows all time.

Does it do this? Think I saw a request in 2010 and he was told it's coming???
I don't believe that's possible at this time, sorry :(

Doing that would absolutely murder performance on larger forums :(

The other thing I've seen requested and I need is to filter leaderboard by user group so I can exclude admin and mods. It's demotivating for members to see me at the top with thousands of posts. Just want to select what user groups should be excluded.
You are able to exclude usergroups and also certain users, this is a Pro-only feature.

Last Q. There are so many options with this and I won't use half of them. Mainly just want the leaderboard. I assume you can deselect and options you don't want to show?
Correct, you can choose not to count certain points types towards user's activity levels, or just hide them from their profiles/leaderboards if you still want to track the points.

Do you by chance have a mod that just does a leaderboard like VSA stats? That one works for me except user stats like most posts and thread starters - you can't show by just a month. It only shows all time.
The closest is our InfoPanels product :)

Hello Catalyst,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back